Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 23.11.2017 19:49

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: pcb
PostPosted: 04.01.2004 22:03 
hi!
first i'd like to say that metku.net is a awesome site. congratz
and now the question :)
does any one have the pcb layout for this project
i'm a beginner in electronics and this is gone be my first pcb project 8)

eq


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05.01.2004 07:19 
Offline
Mini Modder
Mini Modder

Joined: 24.12.2003 03:59
Posts: 38
i know its supposed to be pretty easy to make pcb's so i dont think your need more of a template than just your circut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05.01.2004 14:14 
lizard.boy wrote:
i know its supposed to be pretty easy to make pcb's so i dont think your need more of a template than just your circut
well yea, but how should i do the wire crossings? when they lap each other but don't need do be connected :oops:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06.01.2004 00:37 
Offline
Mini Modder
Mini Modder

Joined: 24.12.2003 03:59
Posts: 38
eq wrote:
lizard.boy wrote:
i know its supposed to be pretty easy to make pcb's so i dont think your need more of a template than just your circut
well yea, but how should i do the wire crossings? when they lap each other but don't need do be connected :oops:


i thought of that and the only solution i could come up with is make the wire that would have to cross come close to the one its crossing and put two soder points and soder a peice of like 1 inch wire there


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07.01.2004 00:22 
lizard.boy wrote:
i thought of that and the only solution i could come up with is make the wire that would have to cross come close to the one its crossing and put two soder points and soder a peice of like 1 inch wire there
good idea
thanx :)

eq


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09.01.2004 07:30 
Offline
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

Joined: 23.12.2003 13:31
Posts: 7
Location: Sydney, Australia
In some cases, you might be able to run a track between the pads of a component.
Code:
               | Track goes down through here
               |
    -------o/\/\/\/\o----------
               |       
               |

Dunno if that helps at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09.01.2004 18:17 
it helps :)
thanks


Top
  
 
 Post subject: pcb for sale
PostPosted: 19.02.2005 03:28 
Offline
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

Joined: 19.02.2005 03:25
Posts: 3
I have created a PCB for this circuit and am selling them if anyone is interested.
The price is $10 including shipping in the USA. Add $5 for the EU.
If you want the components too add anohter $5.
If you are interested, please email me at:
electronics@artish.org or PM me here on these boards.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group