All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09.08.2006 10:25 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09.08.2006 10:36 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

Well that is my computer. Am in the process of obtaining drive bay covers, but due to the fact that the closest computer parts store to me is a 2 hour drive, I don't think I will be getting them soon. Anyway, if you can't tell, I acidentally sprayed the fron cover with red, my fault for not masking it off. The CD-ROM drive was supposed to be black with a red tray door and red buttons, but I ran out of black paint so I decided to spatter it untill I get more paint then I am gonig to scrape the paint off and respray it. Also there is no clear cot on it yet, but
I am planning on getting some soon. I also painted my mouse, but it looks horrible so I won't post an image unless some one want me to. If anyone has any ideas for my next mod, please share them and you just might see them. (Money is an issue right now. I'm only 16 and don't have a job yet.) I just hope I can create my dream computer out of this. (Yeah right...) I will post more pictures as my project gets farther along. Thanks for looking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09.08.2006 11:08 
Veteran Modder
Veteran Modder

Location: Valkeakoski, Finland CPU: E8400 RAM: 8192Mb HDD: 1020Gb GPU: nV8800GT
Are you looking for a industrial look? That is something from quake, doom or half-life.

Don't add bay covers. Make them from plexiglass, run couple of pipes through it. Then add gauge or two on top of your case. That should do it.

Modaus: Mittaa kahdesti, leikkaa vain kerran.
Sähkötyöt: Väri väriin ja loput kannen väliin.
Suunnittelu: Hyvä arvaus on puoli suunnitelmaa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09.08.2006 11:54 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

There is not really a theme to it, I just wanted some kind of graphic that was good looking and simple. I am planning on putting some lights in, and possibly a couple fans. Or, if I did want to go for the industrial look, find a fan a little bit smaller than the side panel itself, and put
it in place of the side panel. Perhaps a dreary yellowish-gold light behind it. It would look like one of those wherehouse wall fans. Plus it would have really good airflow.

:EDIT: - That's a biohazard symbol by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28.10.2006 19:52 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

I think it is cool. I like the biohazard thing. you really should add some fans. and put green leds and green paint.