Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 23.09.2018 02:05

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LED Light????HELP PLEASE
PostPosted: 25.04.2003 19:28 
ok guys i just got into this and i saw these windows and stuff and i was blown away i wanted to do it so i got out my old intellimouse explorer with the broken button at first i was gonna do a logo with a green or blue light thru the top or the cyro so what i need to do is get the right light. please tell me which light to get, i had one from some little keychain led thing or whatever and when i conected it to another light it wouldnt share the light only 1 of them would take it. then i tried to connect it to the cord itself the black and the last one i think its red and xp would show one of those pop up windows in bottom right saying power surge for this item and then u can reset it which i did and it worked again. after that failure i connected it to the black thing with the legs i dont know the name and then it would take the light from the led in the middle PLEASE HELP ME OUT DESPERATE NEEDS! My aim is syL2us if u want to talk there

Post subject: o ya
PostPosted: 25.04.2003 19:30 
Oh ya what would look better blue/green? and playboy bunny or biohazard or the toxic waste?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17.01.2005 03:43 
That black thing is a voltage regulator IC thats why you got the power surge warning. As for the led you can find one at a hobby store it should be 5 volts. You need to find another place to connect it. :D