Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 24.06.2018 06:34

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cryo Xbox controller
PostPosted: 22.10.2003 04:44 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

I was trying to think of good mods for xbox controllers and I rememberd this one. What i'm wondering is if it would be possible to make a cryo xbox controller ( using the original big controller in this case ). It seems like it could work, but on the other hand there many not be enough room to make it look good. Also, how would I get the frost effect? Would sanding the underside of the large clear jewel work good enough or would it be best to add a second layer under that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22.10.2003 05:37 
Ultra Modder
Ultra Modder

quite a while ago i saw that someone had posted that in the mod gallery. theres plenty of room in the controller to do this mod. im not sure about doing the frosting thing, i think that the other person just left it as is. browse through the mod gallery here under single mods. after a while ur sure to find it.

Xxcr4shxX: w/e
Crash2108: we?
Xxcr4shxX: what ever
Crash2108: no, tell me what w/e is first

PostPosted: 22.10.2003 16:15 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

Do you think there would be enough room in the s-controller to fit a lego man too? Only have 1 s-controller and I don't want to tear it apart just yet ( I like it too much) . UPDATE: Well, I found the page, page 18 of single mods, and that person used an s-controller so I suppose it will fit fine in there. Thanks for all the help :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23.10.2003 04:47 
Ultra Modder
Ultra Modder

if u notice in the pic, the "white" button on the controller gets a little bit of the light also, thats a great effect. well actually, it looks like all the buttons have a blueish glow around them, some have it in it. that looks great, but i wouldnt do that on mine if i did this mod.

Xxcr4shxX: w/e
Crash2108: we?
Xxcr4shxX: what ever
Crash2108: no, tell me what w/e is first

Post subject: Re: Cryo Xbox controller
PostPosted: 06.01.2005 04:31 
Comcipher wrote:
I was trying to think of good mods for xbox controllers and I rememberd this one. What i'm wondering is if it would be possible to make a cryo xbox controller ( using the original big controller in this case ). It seems like it could work, but on the other hand there many not be enough room to make it look good. Also, how would I get the frost effect? Would sanding the underside of the large clear jewel work good enough or would it be best to add a second layer under that?

dreamcast rullezzzzz lol