Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 15.09.2019 23:39

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 26.08.2002 12:41 
This is a standard T1 3mm High Power Blue LED with a Luminous Intensity (Brightness) of 2,300 mcd. Directivity is 15 degrees. The brightness of this LED will blow your socks off! This LED is the same size as most standard LEDs and you can just replace the old dim one with one of these very easily. This is a dutch auction, you can bid for 1, 2, 3 or 4. Note that there are auctions going for the other colors and other quantities. I have these in stock in quantity and sell them one or 100 at a time.
======================
This is a standard T1 3mm High Power Green LED with a Luminous Intensity (Brightness) of 7,800 mcd. Directivity is 15 degrees. The brightness of this LED will blow your socks off! This LED is the same size as most standard LEDs and you can just replace the old dim one with one of these very easily. This is a dutch auction, you can bid for 1, 2, 3 or 4. Note that there are auctions going for the other colors and other quantities. I have these in stock in quantity and sell them one or 100 at a time.
==============================
This auction is for 1 Super Bright Purple u/v LED. These are 3mm T1 case, VR = 5V, VF = 3.2V avg.,405-410nm typical,beam angle 30 degrees, max ratings; 20 ma fwd current( I have run these at 30 ma with no problems, but 20 ma is recommended ), 100 ma 1/10 duty cycle @1khz, oper temp -20C to + 80C storage temp -30C to 100C. Exceeding these parameters will result in a damaged led that I cannot replace

ill be sending in pics of my mouse I really looked at it tonight I think I found the power source of it.its one of the microsoft laser mouses really cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26.08.2002 22:56 
Mini Modder
Mini Modder

The blue and green are bright enough to do the cyro mod. They seem overly bright for the size but it may in fact be correct. they would work fine for doing the cyro mod you just have to make sure you put in the correct size resistor to sink the additional voltage from the 5V source.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26.08.2002 22:58 
Mini Modder
Mini Modder

ohh the purple one will probably be fine as well I've never used UV LED's though so I'm not sure. As for resistors

blue: Can't tell no Forward Voltage info included
green: Can't tell no Forward Voltage info included
UV: (5-3.2)/.02 = 90 ohms