MetkuMods
It is currently 20.09.2019 12:01

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28.08.2003 16:58 
Site Admin
Site Admin

.:Barebone
AMS e-Cube EG65 SFF @ OCAddiction.com
What benchmarks can't show is the "feel" of the machine. This e-cube "felt" like a full size PC with all of the horsepower and functionability you can ask for. Even it's on board graphics solution was better than I expected. Certainly if you are a gamer you'll want to add your own card to the AGP slot, but for everyday email checkers and the occasional gamer kinda guy, the Intel Extreme Graphics 2 delivers more than we can rightly ask for from an on board graphics solution.

.:Cooling
Nanotherm PCM+ @ PirateSoftware.org
I had an optimistic view as soon as I received this product and realised it was a liquid - a completely cool innovation in more ways than one, and perhaps a direction that most companies should be looking to go towards as soon as possible.

Thermochill radiator @ R&B Mods
Watercooling products are always fun to review since you always have tons of work with them :) Tonight we have the Thermochill heat 120.1 radiator on the test bench. We will be comparing this baby to the popular BlackIce Extreme radiator temps and have a closer look on the construction.

Danger Den Maze 4 GPU Block @ Modfathers
Everything from the thickness of the aluminium top to the huge chrome cannons called barbs say big. My son thinks it looks like the gun placement on a battleship.

Thermalright SLK-900-A @ Furioustech.com
Thermalright has made some of the best heatsinks on the market. Does the SLK-900-A live up to that tradition? I personally think they have a winner here, a 10 on my scale of 1-10. It has everything that a person looking to cool his AMD processor is looking for. Ignorance is bliss, not in this case. Don't miss this one!

.:Modding components
FlexiGlow Bubble Light Kit @ Blynk.net
Today we will be focusing on a company called Flexiglow. Their new and innovative product... the bubble light.

.:Motherboard
Abit IC7-G Max II Advance Canterwood Motherboard @ Tweaknews.net
I can sum up this product in one quote, "Problem-free overclocker". The IC7-G has been nothing but an absolute delight to use, tweak and overclock. With performance numbers that rank up in the top of the class, the IC7-G contains a solution for every other problem I have faced on other manufacturer's canterwoods.

.:Power Supply
Enermax Whipser EG365AX-VE(W) 350W @ The Tech Lounge
Today I will be taking a look at the latest PSU from Enermax, the Whisper EG365AX-V (W) 350W PSU which sports a sleek blue automotive paint job, temperature and manual controlled fan speed, "Whisper" quiet operation, and the usual Enermax quality.

Zalman 400W Power Supply @ Blynk.net
Today we'll be looking at a ZM400A, a black 400W power supply from Zalman. They say its silent, very silent, but also deadly.

.:Storage
Seagate Serial ATA 160GB Hard Drive @ GD
Seagate's latest Serial ATA drive ups the ante in performance by using 80GB per platter technology and 8MB cache. It's serious performance for today's demanding gamers. We also test it in RAID 0.

.:Video
MSI FX5200-TDR128 @ HardwareZone.com
We detail the performance of the most affordable NVIDIA GeForce FX-class GPU with the beautiful MSI FX5200-TDR128 along with the GF4 MX440-8x, MX460, RADEON 9200 and RADEON 9000 Pro products. This MSI card also takes the trophy for being the most feature-packed low-end graphics card ; period.

Tyan Tachyon G9600 Pro @ TweakTown
Not everyone is in the position to be able to go out and spend $500 on the latest high-end graphics card based on chips from ATI or nVidia. For this very reason ATI created the Radeon 9600 Pro, the upgrade from the Radeon 9500 Pro, which offers respectable performance at an affordable price.

Hitachi CML152 15" LCD Monitor @ Techware Labs
Today, we're taking a look at the Hitachi CML152, Hitachi's least expensive model in their entire LCD display line. This LCD panel is designed for and marketed towards those that are in the market for a basic, inexpensive LCD monitor.