It is currently 15.10.2019 05:09

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Affiliate news
PostPosted: 03.05.2006 06:54 
Site Admin
Site Admin

.:Audio

:.Commodore PMC30 @ XtremeComputing
This device could really do with an improved firmware upgrade to turn it from being a good device into a great device. Yes it may be bigger and heavier than the most PMP's, but it is one of the most robust and durable I have held or seen. This in my opinion saved this player a bit along with the playback time.

:.Globalsat Wireless Bluetooth Entertainment Pack @ ThinkComputers
It is no surprise that manufacturers are making Bluetooth products for the most popular MP3 player of all time, the iPod. Bluetooth offers easy wireless connectivity to almost any device out there. Today we will be looking at 2 Bluetooth products from Globalsat that are made specifically for the iPod, the BTH-820 and the BTA-809.

.:Input

:.XTracPads Ripper XXL @ techPowerUp
XTracPads is known to produce some of the absolute best performing cloth mats on the market and they have specialized accessories to suit even the most demanding gamer. Over the last years they have produced a variety of different mats, right from the Micro hard plastic mat up to this new Ripper XXL measuring in at an astounding 914mm width, 457mm height. Yes, that's right. You can put your keyboard on it and still have plenty of space for the mouse.

:.XTRAC Ripper XXL @ overclockersclub
Being left handed in a world that caters to the majority; I feel XTRAC has designed a product that is perfect for us who constantly have to deal with moving the mouse and mousing surface over to the left side of our desktop. I'm not sure if it was a consideration in the design but it sure makes a difference to me, it doesn't matter where the mouse is or who used it anymore, all I have to do is just slide the mouse to the other side.

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.ECS KA1-MVP Extreme Xpress 1600 @ pcstats
The board supports Socket 939 Athlon64/X2/FX processors as well as up to 4GB of PC3200 system memory thanks to the four dual channel DDR-RAM slots. Other standard features include two network cards (one Gigabit, one 10/100), an additional Silicon Image SiI3132 Serial ATA II/RAID controller, IEEE 1394a and 7.1 channel audio.

.:Storage

:.Kingwin KF-25 Data Dock 2.5" HDD Enclosure @ Virtual-Hideout
This is a unit that fits into a standard 3.5" floppy drive bay and provides an USB port and 2.5" HDD enclosure. The kicker here is that these items are removable and can be used on other computers as an external USB hub or removable HDD.

.:Video

:.ASUS Extreme Radeon X1900 XTX @ viperlair
There's pretty much nothing to complain about here in regards to the image quality while gaming. HDR is especially impressive in Oblivion, though it's not really my game of choice. Battlefield 2, my game of choice, looks fantastic at 16x12, everything on at 6xAA and it runs smooth as butter. Considering how much the card costs, this is something we expect.