It is currently 21.11.2019 17:47

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Affiliate News
PostPosted: 28.05.2006 23:51 
Site Admin
Site Admin

.:Audio

:.Altec Lansing inMotion 9 @ bonafidereviews
Several years ago Altec Lansing introduced the first portable audio system designed specifically as a companion to the iPod, the trendsetting inMotion. Since that time they have expanded their range of offerings to ten, which must be a record of sorts.

:.Bluetake i-PHONO BT450Rx @ futurelooks
Bluetake kicks it up a notch in the wireless bluetooth headset world, with a device that doubles as both a wireless headphone for your portable audio player, yet still allows you to answer the phone. This is all done without wires to get tangled up in!

.:Cases & Cooling

:.SilverStone NT06 CPU Cooler @ PC Modding Malaysia
All in all, the NT06 is a decent CPU cooler that will fit in almost any motherboard or casing. For about USD$60 / RM218, you get a heatpipe cooler, a powerful fan and an awesome retail package.

:.Thermaltake Armor Junior Mid-Tower @ Bigbruin.com
While the full size Armor case is great for a stationary system, the compact design of the Armor Junior is ideal for use with a system that travels to LAN parties (or anywhere else for that matter).

:.Sytrin KuFormula VF1 Plus @ virtual-hideout
Between what I would call "misleading" marketing in the form of "build your own cooler" (how is it different from any other cooler you have to mount yourself?), and the other problems I've discussed, I could not recommend anyone getting this cooler.

.:Input

:.Creative Mouse HD7500 @ 3dvelocity
Except for this mouse maybe, with the use of the HD-Optix engine it's able to scan the surface rapidly too. It has a high image processing rate, coupled with a good acceleration detection. That combination should enable it to compete with current laser mice.

.:Video

:.Sapphire X1600 PRO Crossfire @ Bjorn3D
A pair of X1600 PROs combined with ATI's new Xpress 3200 motherboard chipset make it a nice combo for as little as 320 green. It's not necessarily a flawless solution, but for entry level Crossfire setup it's decent.