Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 15.10.2019 04:45

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 05.06.2006 09:08 
Site Admin
Site Admin

HDD Grinder

This time we have an article that shows you how one can turn a piece of ordinary computer hardware to a power tool. ;)

Image.

Affiliate News

.:Cases & Cooling

:.Thermaltake Silent Boost RX K8 @ futurelooks
Overclocking or not, its always nice to have a cool running system, starting with the CPU. With an all-copper core and a unique fan design, how much gain can we get over the stock AMD unit with this Thermaltake alternative?

:.Antec Performance One P180 @ Viper Lair
The 3 speed TriCool fans, the triple layer side panels and rubber bushings on everything adds up to a VERY quiet PC. Currently the only thing I am able to hear when the case is sitting on my desk a couple of feet from me is the PSU fan and the 80mm heatsink fan.

:.Zalman CNPS9500-LED @ Virtual-Hideout
I've got to say I've been a huge fan of its "Figure 8" heatpipe design since I first laid eyes on it and now, having it in my possession, it's just as cool as I thought it was. The quality is typical Zalman, and that's saying that it's `superb as usual'.

:.Sytrin Kuformula VF1 Plus @ TechTastic.ca
Today we take a look at one such aftermarket GPU cooler called the Kuformula VF1 Plus Series from Sytrin that looks promising. The Kuformula VF1 Plus Series features heatpipes and multi-functional cross flow fan.

.:Input

:.Zboard Gaming Keyboard @ Rbmods
Zboard has done something I have never seen before. They have been able to create a keyboard where you easily just change the keys and layout by swapping it vs another one.

.:Misc

:.Alienware Aurora 7500 @ XYZ Computing
Rather than putting together an over-the-top dream computer, we will be looking at a solid, high-end gaming system from Alienware. On paper the computer is definitely drool-worthy, but it was designed to be able to show us what Alienware could do without having a price tag which would make the system unattainable.

.:Power Supply

:.Thermaltake PurePower 600 @ gruntville
Thanks to it's active PFC, fluctuating only a few hundredths of a volt between idle and load conditions. Going the extra mile, Thermaltake felt it necessary to pack it with three separate 12V power rails, delivering a 52A punch.

.:Storage

:.Seagate 7200.10 750GB Hard Drive @ Bjorn3D
The term is useful for comparing different types of media, such as magnetic disks and optical disks. Current magnetic and optical disks have areal densities of several gigabits per square inch.