It is currently 21.07.2019 01:40

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Affiliate news
PostPosted: 10.07.2006 08:46 
Site Admin
Site Admin

.:Audio

:.Super Talent 2GB MEGA Screen MP3/FM/Video Media Player @ bonafidereviews
Regardless of Apple's dominance, companies continue to try and produce a product that hopes to steal some of that market share away from the iPod. Today we look at our first product from an up-and-coming manufacturer Super Talent which happens to be their new 2GB MEGA Screen media player.

.:Cases & Cooling

:.Antec NSK2400 Micro-ATX Chassis @ Virtual-Hideout
Micro-ATX motherboards have come a long way, but we have picky users out there who may still prefer a full size motherboard.

.:Input

:.Das Keyboard II @ XYZ Computing
The Das Keyboard is designed for power users who have the layout of a traditional keyboard memorized and interested in doing two things- increasing their typing speed and impressing their coworkers. The makers of the Das, Metadot, have made it clear that they see the product as being ideal for professional users and computer geeks who don't need to look at the keys and don't care if other people know that.

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.OCZ DDR2 PC2 7200 Platinum XTC EPP @ Overclockers Online
I may not have shown my enthusiasm during the review in order to maintain a certain level of professionalism but in the conclusion I feel it necessary to let it be known that I am very impressed with this OCZ DDR2 PC2-7200 Platinum XTC SLI-Ready EPP dual channel kit.

:.Crucial PC2-8000 DDR2 @ 3dgameman
Crucial has been in the memory business for a very long time and most people would recognize the Crucial name....

.:Power Supply

:.Mushkin XP-650 @ GruntvillE
Mushkin looks to again be aiming squarely for the enthusiast segment with their XP-650; a modular, SLI capable, 650 Watt PSU. To combat the ever increasing 12V demand, the XP-650 offers 4 independent 12V rails.

.:Video

:.Neuros MPEG4 Recorder 2 @ XYZ Computing
The Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder 2 is a "digital VCR for the portable video age". Think of it as a PVR (or TiVo) for your PSP or iPod Video. Using it you can record video from your television and play it on your portable device.

:.Gigabyte GV-NX73T256P-RH @ hardwarezone
The first GeForce 7300 GT we saw from Gainward was very impressive and is perhaps misleading as to the general quality of the GeForce 7300 GT due to its aggressive clock speeds. Gigabyte's version is more modestly clocked and should be more representative of its class.