It is currently 20.11.2019 23:54

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Affiliate news
PostPosted: 24.07.2006 12:28 
Site Admin
Site Admin

.:Audio

:.SuperTalent 2GB Mega Screen audio player @ DH
Super Talent greatly impressed us a few months ago with their DDR2 PC6400 memory, let's see if the 2Gb media player can do the same.

:.Nike+iPod Sport Kit @ Digital Trends
"Nike and Apple have created the perfect combination, an exercise kit that works with your iPod nano to provide you with music and an exercise program.

.:Cases & Cooling

:.Kingwin Supernova SN-213HTS Micro ATX @ PC Apex
Both sides of the case are finned along the top and bottom with a wide stripe in the middle giving the sides a stylish look. Although my first thought was that they looked like heat fins from a heatsink, they are just for looks.

.:Digital Imaging

:.Axis Communications 207W Network Camera @ Trusted Reviews
The wireless IP camera makes so much sense and yet it?s quite surprising how few vendors have taken wire-free surveillance seriously. Axis is one of very few and started on this road a couple of years ago with its 206W which took a standard 206 and added an 802.11b wireless card. A great idea but ultimately flawed as a single 206W running at its maximum frame rate could soak up as much as a third of available bandwidth.

.:Input

:.Wacom Graphire4 6*8 Pen Tablet @ techgage
Have you ever been tempted to give a pen tablet a try, but were worried about the cost or the fact of getting used to the new control? I am taking a fresh look at the Graphire4, which is easy to do since this is the first time I've used one.

.:Misc

:.Building a Socket 939 Workstation @ XYZ Computing
All told, this ended up being a great build. It does not use the newest technology or the most expensive parts, but I was able to put together everything I needed for a very solid computer.

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition @ XYZ Computing
AM2 marks a small increase in processor technology and is unable to offer any of the excitement that we saw with the introduction of the 939 platform or expect to see from Intel's Core 2 Duo. No matter what you think about AM2, these thoughts should not prevent you from appreciated the advances of the 590 SLI MCP chipset or Asus' ability to put together a great motherboard.

.:Storage

:.Verbatim 4GB Store'n'Go USB Drive @ Bjorn3D
we'll be reviewing a product that for lack of better terms I'll call a hybrid USB drive, the Verbatim 4GB Store'n'Go USB HD Drive. Why do I call it a hybrid? Read on and ye shall be enlightened on the answers to this and many other questions!