Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 21.10.2019 00:58

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 31.07.2006 01:02 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Project LogiNoki

Combining two totally different items together can produce some interesting results. Take a look at this Computer Mouse & Cell Phone LCD Screen Hybrid from us.

Image.

Affiliate news

.:Cases & Cooling

:.Antec SOLO Mid-Tower @ Virtual-Hideout
As I mentioned in the introduction about the style and performance, well, I'm sold on both. I placed my AM2 components along with 2 hard drives and a CD-ROM in the Antec SOLO. I fired up the system, and I was truly surprised at how quiet the overall system noise was.

:.Titan Eagle Copper VGA Cooler @ Viper Lair
Do I really need a new VGA cooler? Overclockers and modders will appreciate the benefits of the Titan Eagle. It's good looking and looks to be a good performer. Our test results show a significant decrease in temperatures from a standard cooler you would find on a basic graphics card.

:.Sansun Galaxy case @ Rbmods
While I'm still not sure how the name relates to the case, its black exterior, large side fan, and unique front-panel design with temperature display makes for an appealing-looking case.

.:Input

:.Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard @ The TechZone
While reviewing the G15, I was most impressed by the wide spectrum of features. Minor features like the `Game Mode' switch are a nice bonus. Who would've thought that a feature to disable your Windows keys would help enhance your gaming experience?

.:Misc

:.Alienware M5500 @ driverheaven
Alienware do offer more portable machines though and that's where today's product is aimed. The M5500 will try to be portable whilst still providing some excellent performance, the question is though ... can it be done?

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.MSI K9N SLI Platinum @ bit-tech
However, there are some layout issues related to the positioning of power sockets and the MCP heatsink that may sway your buying decision. Budding overclockers should look elsewhere.

:.Mushkin 2GB EM6400 @ techgage
With C2D and AM2 out, many are looking for the right DDR2 kit to choose. If you are on a budget, then you will want to check out the Mushkin EM6400, which retail for around $200.

.:Storage

:.A-Data 2 GB Fingerprint Drive @ Overclockers Online
The A-Data Fingerprint drive is one of those love it or hate it products. If the features satisfy your needs it is a miracle product, but for the rest who are in need of a conventional USB drive with a touch of security a standard USB drive and software encryption will better suit the role as this is a pretty slow drive.