Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 14.12.2019 01:23

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 03.10.2007 00:01 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Logitech G9 Laser Gaming Mouse

Want to be on the cutting edge of gaming mouse design? Look no further as this is the one product you need!

Chill Innovation CP-520A4 Power supply

Our editor really loved this unit. Read on and see how it could improve your own setup!

Affiliate News

.:Audio

:.Logitech AudioHub @ i4u
The Logitech AudioHub has 15 watts of total power with a pair of 2-inch tweeters and one 3-inch driver for the woofer. The device is compatible with Windows 98SE, 2000, X, and Vista as well as Mac OS X or higher. The AC power cable is 6-feet long and the AudioHub includes a 2-foot fixed USB cable and a 4-foot extension USB cable.

.:Cases & Cooling

:.NZXT Lexa Blackline Case @ Virtual-Hideout
When the original Lexa came out, it received praise for its innovative design, a break from the traditional boxy design of most cases. The original was made of aluminum, making it not only lightweight but also a little pricey. This new version, the Lexa Blackline, features a steel instead of an aluminum chassis, but is priced lower as a result. Can it live up to the expectations set by the original Lexa?

:.Kingwin Revolution Cooler @ overclockercafe
More powerful and lower priced cooling is what HDT brings to the table. I fully expect this design to be what all cooling manufacturers to migrate to.

:.Zalman Reserator XT Hybrid Liquid Cooling @ Virtual-Hideout
The water cooling unit up for review is the Zalman Reserator XT, which is a stand-alone water cooling system that sits outside an enclosure. This design keeps the hot temperature of the enclosure components away from the reservoir. Also, the Reserator XT is highly expandable by allowing the user to add additional water blocks without having to drain the entire cooling system.

:.Tagan CS-EL Diablo Mid Tower ATX Case @ Benchmark Reviews
To a computer enthusiast the first impression a case makes is no trivial matter. Your case makes a statement about what type of computer user you are, from the small form factor, to the plane Jane vanilla beige cases, all the way up to the brushed aluminum water cooled cases.

:.SilverStone KL02 @ 3dgameman
The SilverStone KL02 Case is loaded with features and it's very affordable.

.:Input

:.Logitech G9 @ Modders-Inc
A whole new design has been created with the G9 along with new ideas, feel, and the best from the past.

:.Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave @ TheTechLounge
Competitive typers all use straight keyboards, and rely on pianist's reflexes and ruler's-edge posture to crack out pages. The ergonomic multimedia keyboard does what an army of secretaries can't do: they make using a computer friendly.

.:Misc

:.BFG Ageia PhysX Card @ techPowerUp
BFG is one of two companies offering the Ageia PhysX card in form of a retail product. The PPU - physics proccesing unit - is an additioal processor to the GPU and CPU. It enables real life physics and interactivity within supporting games.

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.OCZ DDR3 PC3-14400 @ neoseeker
I was able to overclock the OCZ Platinum DDR3 PC3-14400 dual channel kit by another 68MHz - I know, its not much, but we have to remember that these modules are essentially overclocked from the factory, and getting an extra 3.78% speed out of such high speed modules is not bad.

:.Mushkin HP3 10666 DDR3 @ OCC
The maximum voltage used in our testing is 1.9v. The highest speed that I could achieve on the memory was 765 FSB. To do so, the voltage was lowered to 1.8 volts, as any higher did not allow any increase in memory speed or reduction of the timings.