Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 23.10.2018 04:32

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 26.11.2007 23:45 
Site Admin
Site Admin

8800GT - the new gaming standard

Eventhough I was prepaired, I was still shocked how well the new 8800GT performed. Every gamer should have one.

Affiliate News

.:Audio

:.Creative Gigaworks T40 @ Rbmods
Do you need to get big speakers to be able to listen to music? Do you want to drag around speakers that are 4 feet tall? If not maybe tonights review could be something for you. We got a set of Creatives latest creation named T40 to test. They are small speakers that seem to have new features that we are going to look at.

.:Cases & Cooling

:.Thermaltake Bigwater 760i @ techwarelabs
Today we take a look at the Thermaltake Bigwater 760i am om bay complete water cooling solution for your PC. We answer the question "Is the Bigwater 760i able to keep our overclocked Core 2 Duo beast running at 3.2Ghz cool?" Check out our review for an in depth look at this solution that takes you from unpacking to installation and testing.

:.Nanoxia Silent Case Fans @ Tweaknews
All in all, despite the one DOA fan these fans performed very well. The noise levels were decent and the fan controllers provided with each unit was a nice touch. I have had four of these fans running in my main PC for almost a month now and I honestly couldn't be happier with a fan.

:.Silverstone Kublai Series KL01 @ ThinkComputers
Will the KL01 live up to my expectations for quality and innovation? We'll see.

.:CPU

:.Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 Processor @ Digit-Life
In this review we'll examine the latest significant addition to Intel's processor series - the Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 processor based on the Yorkfield core. The core belongs to a new family designed for mobile, desktop and server processors generally codenamed Penryn.

.:Input

:.Logitech G15 Keyboard V2 @ Modders-Inc
It took some of the features that people had been hacking into their own keyboards and made it mainstream. But that was a few years ago and now Logitech has updated the looks of the G15 and has re-released it. Was it worth the trouble for Logitech to redesign one of its most popular keyboards?

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.4-Way Intel P35 Motherboard Overclocking Roundup @ Madshrimps
In this group test we compare the overclocking capabilities and performance of 4 motherboards based on the mid-range P35 Intel chipset. From the low cost Asus P5K, affordable Foxconn P35AP-S and MSI Platinum Combo to the expensive DFI P35 Lanparty, which one will come out on top? Find out in this article.

:.Crucial Ballistix 2GB 1600MHz DDR3 @ Legit Reviews
With an Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 processor running at 450MHz Front Side Bus, we were able to reach 1800MHz at 2.20V with 7-7-7-20 1T timings on the 1600MHz Crucial Ballistix DDR3 memory kit.

:.Mushkin 4GB XP2-6400 @ t-break
Mushkin has been around for a very long time and have certainly established their reputation as a high-end memory manufacturer. We take a look at their 4GB DDR-2 kit today- modeled as the Mushkin 4GB XP-6400. With the continuously increasing demand on resources, maybe it~Rs a good time to upgrade the system's memory to 4GB

.:Power Supply

:.CoolMax CUQ-1200B Modular 1200W @ benchmarkreviews
With so many systems now consuming 600W or more of continuous power, consumers are beginning to find ways to conserve energy and save their money. CoolMax has joined the 80-PLUS revolution by offering their Green Power CUQ-1200B modular power supply unit.

.:Software

:.Portal @ bonafidereviews
*Beep Beep Beep* Startup code initiated. Welcome to the Aperture Science Computer Guided Game Reviewing Enrichment Center. You may be wondering where you are, but do not worry. We have provided all necessary basic elements for human survival.

.:Video

:.XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog XXX Edition @ Bjorn3D
We have read every imaginable rumor from: 'The 8800 GT will be faster than the 8800 GTX' to 'The 8800 GT will replace the 8800 GTS' and all other speculation in between. Fast forward to today where the NVIDIA 8800 GT is now reality and no longer just speculation!

:.Diamond ATI HD 3850/3870 @ motherboards
There are a few 24" and larger monitors that do higher resolutions, but the user who buys that has the money to also buy a card to go with that pricey monitor. Priced at around $219.00 US, it is at the moment lower than an 8800GT the card from NVIDIA at which it is priced to compete with.