Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 14.12.2019 01:26

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19.12.2007 00:31 
Site Admin
Site Admin

GMC AVC-S7 HTPC Case

If those huge HTPC cases aren't your thing, perhaps this very slim model from GMC might be just the thing what you have been waiting for...

Affiliate News

.:Cases & Cooling

:.OCZ Freeze Thermal Compound @ mikhailtech
With the advent of quiet computing for the use of computers all around the house, including use as HTPCs, in the kitchen, bedroom, and even for laptops, the pressure is on to make computers quieter and less distracting in terms of noise. A good thermal interface material is essential to move heat away from processor cores efficiently.

:.Moneual 932T Home Theater PC Case @ Rbmods
Moneual 932T Home Theater PC (HTPC) case to check out. Will its stunning design prove to be revolutionary?

.:Mobile Phones

:.CIRAGO Bluetooth BTA-3210 EDR @ GideonTech
Cirago sent me their micro USB Bluetooth dongle to take a quick peek at. When I first got the information on this I just thought this will probably be the smallest USB device I will ever use. Knowing that Bluetooth devices are becoming more and more popular and useful, I thought I'd give this adapter a try. We'll see how it manages in a house crowded with wireless signals.

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.Cellshock DDR2 1066 MHz CL5 2 GB Kit @ techPowerUp
Cellshock is a newer brand which offers uncompromising quality. This can already be felt and seen when you take a close look at the massive heatspreaders which use real thermal paste and are secured by hex screws. The 1066 MHz kit features black spreaders, while top top of the line 1150 MHz offering utilizes red ones.

:.Asus X38 Formula Maximus @ neoseeker
The stock results show that the Formula Maximus Special Edition performs well; and the overclocked results show that it can reach clock speeds fairly close to the maximum of other X38 and P35 boards. The dual PCIe 2.0 16x slots mean that you will not run out of PCIe bandwidth for high end CrossFire setups; frankly, video cards are no where near saturating even a PCIe 1.0 8x link in dual card configurations, so the Maximus leaves you with plenty of headroom. The SATA performance of the board was excellent.

.:Power Supply

:.Hiper HPU-4M880 & HPU-4M630 Type M PSU's @ Benchmark Reviews
The entire Type M series is built to provide excellent performance and efficient power to demanding GPU teams and quad-core systems while being stable and long-lasting to accommodate the needs of bleeding-edge technology for years to come.

:.Silverstone DA700 PSU 700w @ Xtremecomputing
With the DA700 coming from a company with a reputation like SilverStone has I am expecting nothing but good results, but I guess only time will tell.

.:Storage

:.QNAP TS-209 Pro Turbo Station @ techpowerup
With the TS-209 Pro QNAP extends their professional NAS series with a dual bay, RAID capable product. It features all the luxuries of the previous model with added redundancy or, if preferred, increased storage space.

:.Rosewill USB eSATA HDD Enclosure @ OCIA
For those of you familiar with shopping at New Egg you've undoubtedly heard of Rosewill. There are literally hundreds of products sold through the Egg under the Rosewill brand and compared to pricing on some of the name brand products, the Rosewill gear is usually quite inexpensive.

:.Rosewill RX81US-HT-35A-BLK Hard Drive Enclosure @ techwarelabs
We test out the Rosewill External Hard Drive enclosure that boasts eSATA and USB connectivity for its speed as well as additional factors and bring you the results. Is the Rosewill a great bargain at its low price, read our review to find out.

.:Video

:.Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray Player @ Hardware Secrets
It seems that the time for hi-def player has definitely arrived. Discs can be easily found for buying at any Wal-mart and you can easily rent the latest releases on any Blockbuster or Hollywood Video. And the greatest news is that this month Blu-Ray players have finally dropped below the $300 mark, with players from Samsung (BD-P1400, the one we are going to cover in this review) and from Sony (BDP-S300) costing $299.99 at any Best Buy. In this short review you will see why we don't recommend this model from Samsung.

:.XFX 8800GT XXX 256MB Alpha Dog @ Bjorn3D
With its single slot cooling design and smaller, more energy efficient 65nm design this card has everything a gamer could want. Now let's see if it's as good in real life as it is on paper.

:.Sapphire ATI Radeon HD3870 @ Modders-Inc
The Sapphire HD3870 offers several great features such as 512MB of GDDR4 memory, HDMI support, DirectX 10 support, HD support, and Crossfire X support to name a few.