MetkuMods
It is currently 02.09.2014 02:25

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Case Build Article!
PostPosted: 14.01.2008 22:19 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Project: Eutanasia

Time for some DIY action. Toni shows us how to build a very small dimension aluminum case with watercooling. Ideal unit for LAN events etc.

Affiliate News

.:Audio

:.Zune 2 80GB MP3 Player @ bonafidereviews
I have been really excited about Zune 2 because of the numerous articles online that praised it, pointing out the new and improved features, and saying that it was a big improvement over the first generation Zune. So, when Microsoft finally announced that they were going to release Zune 2 on November 13, I made up my mind to go and get one.

:.Apple iPod nano 3G @ Digit-Life
The iPod nano 3G has come to replace the popular second generation on September 5, 2007. When we saw a photo of the iPod nano 3G for the first time, we had an impression that the player became much larger. It can be explained with the position and size of the traditional click wheel-this wheel was almost as wide as the device itself in previous models, but now there is plenty of space at the sides, which creates an illusion of a wider player.

.:Cases & Cooling

:.ASUS Triton 75 CPU Cooler @ Virtual-Hideout
The Triton 75 is a fan-less CPU cooler that helps dissipates heat away from the core roughly 10% faster than other coolers. The fan-less design allows the end user to choose whatever brand of 120mm fan they want.

:.Ultra M998 Mid-Tower Case @ Modders-Inc
The M998 brings several great features to the table like an aluminum chassis, 11 drive bays, removable motherboard tray, casters, and offers complete accessibility to your hardware just to name a few.

:.NZXT Hush @ driverheaven
Usually the primary criteria when shopping for cases are the exterior design, thermal and acoustic performance and the number of features. A good case usually is a balanced combination of those criteria; a case without fans would be very silent but the thermal performance would be awful, while a case with extremely fast fans would offer extremely good thermal performance but the noise would make it intolerable for many people.

:.Tt Bigwater 760i Water Cooling Kit @ overclockercafe
The pump is rated at moving 500 liters/hour of fluid. This is a far cry from the older 90 L/hr pumps we saw in the original Tt Aquarius H2O system. The benefit of this strong a pump is so upgrades and accessories are possible.

:.Danger Den MC-TDX 775 CPU Waterblock @ OCModShop
I`ve been running the Danger Den (DD) kit for a few years, and they have never left me behind. I love my old TDX block, but now the guys at DD have come up with something new: the Danger Den MC-TDX, which is specifically made for quad-core processors. I have yet to find out what the "MC" means in the MC-TDX means but I figure it stands for "Multi Core".

:.Noctua NF-P12 120mm Fan @ mikhailtech
I got a sample of Noctua's NF-P12 120mm fan and I was shocked by how quiet computers can become. Noctua's fans use high-grade components as well as extremely strict quality control in order to maintain the highest possible quality standard.

.:Motherboards & Memory

:.Corsair DOMINATOR TWIN3X2048-1800C7DFIN G @ Digit-Life
This article begins a new series of reviews devoted to DDR3 memory modules. In this article we've tested Corsair DOMINATOR TWIN3X2048-1800C7DFIN G Memory Modules on a platform based on an Intel Core 2 processor and an Intel X38 chipset with 333 MHz FSB. This platform can provide memory performance on the level of DDR2-800 and lower, so DDR2-1066 and faster DDR3 memory is redundant here.

:.Supertalent ProjectX 2GB DDR3-1800 Memory Kit @ Rbmods
When things named ProjectX drops down the mailbox or are delivered to the door it really makes me curious. It was no different this time when the UPS guy dropped buy a package from Supertalent. We got a package with Supertalent´s latest memory named ProjectX DDR3-1800. This is a 2GB kit with some sick specifications that we are going to take a look at right away in the review so stay tuned.

.:Storage

:.Western Digital Caviar SE16 500GB @ OCIA
With drives as large as 1TB (that's a terabyte, you know 1024GB) available in mainstream technology, the once considered monstrous 500 giggers now seem like pocket change and are the budget user's choice buy. Today we're going to have a look at Western Digital~Rs 500GB Caviar SE16 (WD5000AAKS) drive, one of the most popular drive for system builders lately.

:.Synology Disk Station DS207+ @ TechwareLabs
Our networking and storage guru Matthew Homan takes a look at the DS207+ from Synology. This updated version of the DS207 includes several new features as well as hardware upgrades. Matthew provides detailed information about this device and how it can save your small to medium business a lot of money with its wide array of uses, supported features and high effeciency.