Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 13.11.2019 13:30

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 11.06.2008 00:32 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gefen USB to DVI Adapter

One or two monitors are not enough for you? Want to add more but there are no ports to connect the displays to? Fear not, Gefen offers these new adapters that allow one to add up to six new monitors to their setups. Read on to find out more.

Affiliate News

.:Cases & Cooling

:.Vendetta 2 vs TRUE vs HDT-S1283: Best of the Best CPU Coolers @ benchmarkreviews
So after even more testing, we now have a full understanding of each CPU coolers individual characteristics and deliver the results to you. Benchmark Reviews is proud to present a three-way fight to the finish: The OCZ Vendetta 2 vs. Thermalright's Ultra-120 eXtreme vs. Xigmatek's HDT-S1283.

:.Xthermal BTF120PRO LED cooling fan @ Elite Bastards
If you were wondering what colour that LED was, the box art gives it away - It's white. Certainly makes for a pleasant change from the blue LEDs that seem to crop up on every single electronics product these days. Also mentioned is that a low noise adapter is included with the fan, supposedly reducing its noise level down to just 9 decibels.

.:Digital Imaging

:.Samsung SC-MX10 Digital Camcorder @ ThinkComputers
Digital cameras revolutionized the consumer photography scene and it seems that we are currently undergoing a similar revolution in the arena of digital videos. Up until now, most digital camcorders have been too expensive for the average consumer. With products like the Samsung SC-MX10 Flash Memory Camcorder, it just got a heck of a lot easier for Joe Public to transform into the next Steven Spielberg or Martin Scorsese. Oh, I guess you should have some movie-making talent before you can make that leap.

:.Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS @ hardwarezone
Canon's latest IXUS 80 IS is one of the better compact cameras in recent times with its blend of performance and value.

.:Input

:.Logitech MX Air Cordless Mouse @ TheTechLounge
Logitech continues to innovate and redesign one of the most basic elements of computing: the mouse. I've been fortunate enough to have reviewed several of their offerings over the past few years and have been impressed with nearly all. It's been several months since I first received the MX Air, and my schedule has finally slowed enough for me to get some words down. Rather than give a detailed account of every last feature, I thought I would share a little about what life is like with this quality mouse.

.:Misc

:.The Fabulous Computex 2008 Booth Babes @ TechwareLabs
No Computex would be complete without a look at the booth babes of the show. This year we bring you an expansive gallery of all the booth babes we could fit into the camera lens. Be sure to check out our sexy gallery and then vote for your favorite booth babe and help her hit the front page.

:.Computex 2008 Booth Babes @ techarp
Perhaps they are trying to equate their products with the beauty of the models. Whatever it is, it is a great opportunity for us, photographers, to capture the beauty of these models. So here we present the best of the models at Computex Taipei 2008!

.:Power Supply

:.E-Power Thunder 550-watt @ High Tech Reviews
Once again we are reviewing a power supply from our friends at E-Power, this power supply is somewhat different than most that you see being reviewed. The thing that makes the E-Power Thunder so unique is the external power connector located on the rear of the unit. Which give you the ability to power SATA drives as well us using it for USB power connector.

.:Storage

:.Western Digital Launches Caviar Black - Three Flavors of Caviar @ TheTechLounge
Today they are launching an all new desktop brand, Caviar Black, claimed to be "WD's best hard drive ever.

.:Video

:.Inno3D GeForce 9600GT iChill Hurricane @ tweaktown
The iChill is one series of cards that I've really liked from the word go. Inno3D's attention to detail by using only the best quality coolers and a good line-up of cards make this series really stand out when compared to what's on offer from other companies.