Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 28.05.2020 14:54

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28.11.2003 02:06 
i did the combi cable mod to a Logitech Precision Controller, but the XBCD drivers didn't work even after i fixed the driver (added my controlers ID number and stuff). When it finishes installing it says there is a missing entry necessary in the installation driver.
?????????????

i tried the XID driver, it work, but the triggers don't work and some other buttons.

then i tried XCtrl and all the buttons worked in the setup but in the game (nfsu demo) it stuffs up by moving when i don't press anything.

So are there any settings i need to change, or are there any other drivers anyone recomends.

please help

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28.11.2003 02:23 
update

i just tried the original XBCD drivers (the ones with analog) it works, but the triggers and d-pad don't work.
i just want to get the digital XBCD crivers working

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29.11.2003 12:22 
Try going to the Device Manager, right-click on the Gamepad and select Update Driver. Install the new driver.

Someone pointed this problem out to me. It only happened when doing a new installation of the drivers, not an upgrade. I fixed the inf file a while ago and have not encountered the problem ever since.

Redcl0ud,
http://phaseone.sytes.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30.11.2003 07:26 
could someone help me getting those drivers working for the logitech precison gamepad plzzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30.11.2003 07:43 
Go to http://phaseone.sytes.net and check the Troubleshooting section of the XBCD page. It explains how to add new gamepad information to the inf file so that the drivers can be installed for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30.11.2003 08:10 
yep thanks that worked i got the drivers installed and everything is working but one thing, what is this icon in the traybar for can i remove it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30.11.2003 08:44 
The icon is for the Windows utility that is used to stop some USB devices before removing them. The gamepad doesn't require stopping before removing. I meant to add the code to the driver before so that the icon is not displayed but other things came up which were more important.

I'll release another version of the driver soon that will not show the icon in the system tray.

Thanks for reminding me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30.11.2003 08:44 
Ultra Modder
Ultra Modder

what icon is it???

Xxcr4shxX: w/e
Crash2108: we?
Xxcr4shxX: what ever
Crash2108: no, tell me what w/e is first

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30.11.2003 08:46 
wow thanks redcl0ud, the icon is for saftley removing hardware its used with pen drives etc..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29.12.2003 22:48 
in repyl to the first post of select jumping about in nfsu, if you use xctrl you can set the dead zone to 5% to minimize the sensitivity or 10% depending on the values you get when moving the controller.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30.12.2003 02:41 
Super Modder
Super Modder

*bump*

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31.07.2004 18:07 
when i install the XBCD drivers everything works apart from the right analog stick ( i want to use it to play halo and fps for the computer) Any help please, Redcl0ud or anyone?
I currently use the XCtrl driver but it doesnt work in most games!
PLease help?