PostPosted: 26.03.2010 05:30 
Mini Modder
Mini Modder

this mod was the idea of a friend and a work by mine own

this controller was a dual mod

1. Rapidfire mod
2.LED mod

this was done over the factor of 8months

In this time i took to create the Rapidfire mod i went from consept to working on the board installments

Image by modderMatt from http://www.acidmods.com/

STARTING PROCESS:

the work was simple and fast.. it took me a week to finish.. while i was studing to be a computer technician i was also modign this controller.. this few image was tooken but did not have time to take anymore.... :(

at this time i apologize to those who would liek to see the finish step of this part of the mod... i do not have pictures which will show the full installing process... i would like to share that in order to finish i had to remove the right shock motor and drill two holes for the mod.. one for the activation trigger and another for the pot to adjust the PWM...
the space where the shock motor used to go was left for the rapidfire mod... the connection was set using 30guage wireing...I HAVE NOT YET TESTED THE RAPIDFIRE MOD (2010/03/25)

::SECOND MOD::

LED MOD:

In this mod i deside to up and added some LED to the XYBA and to the dome...
I first did not want to damage the rapidfire controller and instead used a secondary third party controller
this controller is a gamesharck controller sold at gamestop for $30.. thecontroller included a USB adapter and was easily acessable to the PC as a PC game controller :) (thought this controller is in black i went and got a used in xbox360 white for $20.00)

this is the end process of the XYBA led on the game controller.. i also did a ring swap messing with duo light swap... one was tooken from a broken psp screen while the other was my last stock of SMD

Once done i was all set to work on the wireless Xbox360

WIRELESS XBOX360:

On this mod i went ahead and started to work on the xbox360 wireless mod.. wireing was a pain lol
I ended up redoing the wiring twice.. the first time the wires were severed cause of the placement of the wires

this was the second atempt

Blue painter tape was used to hold the unit together

switch for lights

red dome light

first time testing of the wiring..

Finally on

switch off

switch on

after 2 weeks of work ans stuggling to fit all lights in i deside to also wire a swtich to turn on/off the XYBA leds and also a red dome light.. i ddi not have any blue SMD so that will have to be installed once i restock

FULLY COMPLETED:

It took a whole night to finish the mod... once done i was happy, Not satified i could not do the ring led swap.. i will once stocked finish the LED light .. this was a novelity... but functional.. the LED on the XYBA was done with a switch for two factor.. 1. so it will not drain the battery...2. so you can see the bottons at night... though true xbox player dont need this since they can sence the botton configuration at darkness lol

switch off
switch on

PostPosted: 27.03.2010 00:05 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great work once again! :) It is nice to see a versatile modder at work.

PostPosted: 27.03.2010 06:16 
Mini Modder
Mini Modder

thank you :)

i was also working on an xbox360 consule mod... but alas i ended blowing up a capacitor and losing a Mosfet somewhere :(

idk if i should still show the mod.. virtually its a case mod with window and costume paint to match my desktop and a LED board mod with an active DVD indicator