Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 14.12.2017 07:25

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: USB
PostPosted: 10.01.2003 05:24 
Thank for quit reply, I will recontruct the usb wire again. maybe comething wrong with cable or maybe winXP will sense the usb device when usb plug into usb port.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10.01.2003 14:41 
Senior Modder
Senior Modder

I made a USB bendlight (can be found at my site) and it takes power from the usb. My xp-pro has never "felt" that the usb bendlight has been connected cause it only takes power.

Post subject: Re: USB
PostPosted: 03.02.2003 22:57 
Dass wrote:
Hi, just finish my USB glow pad. :lol:
Guest what after my XP start my led glow perfect but when avery thing load my device manager keep popping new USB device is found. I close the popup but it keeps popping again.
:cry:

Any idea ... I try to disable UBS device in device manager but my LED become dim.

Thank.

i noticed that happen with mine, but it only did it when i touched the + to one of the data wires. make sure that the data wires arent stripped or anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05.04.2003 13:10 
Yo i have my USB thing all ready to go but when i check b4 i soder :) the led when i plug it into the USB Blinks!!@
How do i stop the Blinking!!#!@#% lol someone please help xdubbzx@hotmail.com :) e-mail me thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02.07.2003 07:26 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

X24 when u submitt the pics for your glow pad can u please send them to me along with a tutorial on how to hook up LEDS to a USB cable....thnks
Anonymous wrote:
I don't speak your language but I'm guessing this thread is about using the USB to power the glowpad. I have made my glowpad to work from the USB and I'm just preparing the pics to be submitted.
-X24

Japala: If in case they don't understand what I just said, you can translate it for them if they want. I'll be posting some of my stuff before this week ends. Nice new look of the site BTW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23.08.2003 01:09 
Junior Modder
Junior Modder

X24... Can you send me a description about how to connect
my glowpad to the USB port?

I haven't made it yet, but I'll make it soon...:)

Anonymous wrote:
I don't speak your language but I'm guessing this thread is about using the USB to power the glowpad. I have made my glowpad to work from the USB and I'm just preparing the pics to be submitted.
-X24

Japala: If in case they don't understand what I just said, you can translate it for them if they want. I'll be posting some of my stuff before this week ends. Nice new look of the site BTW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23.08.2003 01:13 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just use the far edge pins for +5 volts.