Metku.net

MetkuMods
It is currently 14.10.2019 14:38

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: plz help me !
PostPosted: 09.12.2003 16:11 
hello ...
iwondering if i could do the mouse logo moding on a Microsoft optical mouse... this with the gray chromed color...
thats one question ... and the second .... what is the color on the resistor in the guide ?
i dont get a clear look on it ...
plz tell me the colors... and i dont understand to where should i connect the resistor and the led ? i dont understand from this gukde :(
need help !!!
thx 2 all !

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10.12.2003 00:35 
Super Modder
Super Modder

yea ofcourse u can mod that optical mouse! For one, i think japala has explained it prety darn clearly wit these pictures that clearly depict where to make the connection on the logic circuit (don't worry, it's the only big black thing with legs on the whole card, probably!)
And as for colour, it doesn't really matter. For the resistor, well if u branch off the 5V and Ground lines, then u wouldn't need a resistor if u pick up a LED that is rated for 5V, although if it's 4V, u should get a 100Ohm resistor, and if it's anything else, just use Japala's resistance calculator, here: http://www.metku.net/index.html?sect=vi ... /index_eng

Hope this helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11.12.2003 06:39 
Ultra Modder
Ultra Modder

well there should be more things in his mouse. considering its optical. and also considering that its a microsoft mouse they should use the standard colors for wires (red=5v, black=-, etc).

also, a great site to order resistors is LSDiodes. they got great prices on stuff. if ya got a 3v led, and ur using a 5v source, then a 100ohm resistor would do great. thats what i buy from there.

Xxcr4shxX: w/e
Crash2108: we?
Xxcr4shxX: what ever
Crash2108: no, tell me what w/e is first

Post subject: logo mouse
PostPosted: 19.01.2004 02:09 
what pins do you connect the LED and or resistor to on thee logic circuit? thanks alot email me @ bobert8835@hotmail.com