µOLED-96-G1, 0.96" OLED module - Intro
µOLED-96-G1 is a 0.96" stamp sized OLED module that uses the Goldelox chip mentioned earlier. First we'll look at some of the features that the Goldelox chip provides for us to use and try out a few examples. There are also two other sizes available with the Goldelox processor and they are 1.5" with 128x128px resolution and 1.7" with 160x128px resolution. The usage of them is identical to the 0.96" display.
You can find all the datasheets and complete manuals from the product page of the display:
µOLED-96-G1 backside and comparison with a 2€ coin
- There are 4 modules in the µOLED-3202X-P1 series (all with a resolution of 240x320):
- µOLED-32024-P1 - 2.4" non-touch
- µOLED-32024-P1T - 2.4" with-touch
- µOLED-32028-P1 - 2.83" non-touch
- µOLED-32028-P1T - 2.83" with-touch
- QVGA 240 x RGB x 320 pixel resolution with 256, 65K or 262K true to life colours enhanced AMOLED screen.
- Near 180 degree viewing angle.
- All modules use the same controller board. PCB Size: 49.1 x 67.3 x 11.0mm.
- Easy 5 pin user interface (VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET) to any 4D micro-USB module such as µUSB-MB5 or the µUSB-CE5.
- Voltage supply from 4.5V to 5.5V, current @ 90mA nominal when using a 5.0V supply source.
- Powered by the fully integrated PICASO-GFX Graphics Processor.
- Onboard micro-SD (µSD) memory card adaptor with full FAT16 file support for storing and executing 4DGL programs, files, icons, images, animations, video clips and audio wave files.
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions. For all available features and functions under the 4DGL programming language please visit the 4DGL web page.
- 2 x 30 pin headers for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards.
- Audio amplifier with a tiny 8-Ohms speaker for sound generation and wave file playback.
- Mechanical support via mounting tabs which can be snapped off.
Goldelox chip on the µOLED-96-G1's control board
Before starting to test out the examples lets look at what we'll need in order to get things running.
|Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12|