Here are some progress shots from the cutting of the "eutanasia" text onto the aluminum.
Cutting the text into the sheet really wasn't the most pleasant job. The tools I had for the job were a drill and a couple of needle files. After drilling a "few" holes I just connected all of the holes with the file. After that I finished the letters with some more filing. This whole process took me around 10 hours of non-stop drilling and filing.
Finishing The Chassis
Here the case is mocked up with the side-pods.
After I cut the necessary holes into the back wall, I couldn't resist the temptation
to install my mockup components into the case and see what it would look like.
Here you can see the back of the case with some hardware installed into it. The back really doesn't have that much to show. I really only has the necessary holes.
|Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9|