I would like to thank my brothers on helping me to find out the right spots for the buttons.
The buttons are made by Sanwa and are proper leaf action arcade switches. This to make the machine feel more authentic.
Hacking the 7" screen in-place. I removed the front panel (cutting it to pieces in the image) and placed the panel between the plywood front face and the back of the original housing. The original panel had some buttons that I needed so I installed it to the bottom of the box.
Computer hardware in! The motherboard got installed, also the memory modules and the water cooling setup from Antec.
Also in this image one can see the two oval holes at the top of the case. These are the cable canals that connect the base box to the box on top of it.
This is the only image that shows the "modded" power supply. I had to take off the top of the housing as it could have made contact with the television's power supply that is located right above.
Top box installed. I glued some thin plywood strips around the panel to keep it in place. Then I used screws to mount the metal pcb frame on top of the panel to make everything secure.
The speakers are from the 32" television. I planned on using some other audio setup but the in-built speakers were surprisingly loud.
|Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14|