Being able to hook up several displays to one computer can have its advantages. For example larger desktop area can boost efficiency and productivity. One can run browser in one display, process a text document on the other, follow a TV program on the next and play online poker on the fourth etc.
Up till now the easiest way to increase the amount of displays was to connect more display adapters to the computer. This may not be possible or cost effective in every situation so Gefen went out and added this new USB to DVI Adapter to their product lineup. This might change our way of dealing with multiple monitors.
USB to DVI
- Up to 6 USB to DVI Adapters can be used on one computer.
- DVI-I output, connect both a VGA display and or a DVI display.
- Output resolutions up to 1600x1200
- Compatible with all 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows
- Compatible with Apple OS X
- USB connector: mini-USB female
- DVI connector: DVI-I 29-pin female
- Dimensions: 80 x 20 x 55 mm (W*H*D)
Bundle itself doesn't hold any surprises. The adapter unit itself, installation manual, a driver CD, USB cable and a DVI to VGA adapter.
|Pages: 1 2 3 4|