Hardware used for installation:
- Motherboard: MSI 890GXM-G65
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 975BE
- CPU-cooler: Noctua NH-D14
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6870
- Memory: Corsair XMS3 4x1 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- PSU: Antec HCP-850 W
- HDD: Samsung F4EG 1500 GB 5400 rpm
This is how the HDD is supposed to be installed. It's very simple and, once again, efficient.
Like presumed, the installation was very easy. Actually the only problem I faced was that it was a bit difficult to install the right side panel, because there are no hooks for zip ties in the motherboard tray, so the cables hand freely without any proper arrangement.
Even though the fans have only 3-pin connectors, Lian Li understood to deliver molex-3-pin adapters with the fans.
|Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7|