Razer is well known from its abnormally shaped gaming gear, which tend to have some very interesting features. Razer's newest gaming mouse, Ouroboros, is a wireless mouse with customizable ambidextrous ergonomics and excellent adjustment possibilities. Let's see if the newcomer is as good as Razer claims!
- Customizable ergonomics to fit all hand sizes and grip-styles
- 8200dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Gaming-grade wireless technology with dock
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 11 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50g acceleration
- Approximate Size: 122 mm to 137 mm / 4.80" to 5.39" (Length) x 71 mm / 2.80" (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65" (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 115 g / 0.25 lbs. (without battery) to 135 g / 0.29 lbs. (with battery)
- Battery life: (Approx) 12 hrs (continuous gaming)
The mouse is equipped with a lot of accessories. The bundle includes four changeable side panels (two per side), a charging dock, a sleeved USB A - Mini-B cable and a battery. Our review sample includes also 8 GB memory stick.
|Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6|