Radio controlled planes and helicopters are nothing new but multirotor copters have sparked a new interest towards these flying models. Be an engineer, a geek or a child, there is a model suitable for you. Take the DIY route or buy something like UDIRC UFO that we are about to review.
- Model: U816
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Radio: 4 channels
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 100 mm
- Battery: 1S lipo (250 mAh) on copter, 4xAA on controller
- Charging time: 60 minutes
- Flying time: 6-9 minutes
- Special features: button for automatic 360 degree loop
So, the copter is not an infrared controlled toy but something bit more advanced with a 2.4 GHz radio system. This means that you can fly this thing outside even in bright sun light.
With the copter one receives two lithium polymer batteries. To top up the batteries, there is a charger that plugs into the USB port of your computer. You also get a 2.4 GHz radio and spare set of props (2 cw and 2 ccw rotating ones).
|Pages: 1 2 3 4|