Other computer HW
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
This is my fan/light-bus, and my wireless headphone transmitter.
My fanbus has 3 fan-channels, and 4 light-switches, the fan channels can be 0, 5, 7 or 12 volt, and the LED over each channel will change between no light(0v), red light(5v), yellow light(7v) and green light(12v).
Right under my floppy drive, i built in my transmitter for my wireless headphones, so now it dosn't have to be in a case of its own, wery handy, and i also power it from inside the case, so that's one wire less from under the table :P
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|It's an InfraRed signal, so the computer can't really make any noise or anything to it, the only bad thing about infrared, is that it dosn't reach more than about 25 meters, and only with a clear view of the transmitter...|
|Hey, it looks great, and its nice that you have build the headphone transmitter in the case, but dosen't the computer mess the signal?|