|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Where did U buy the Cooler? Biltema?|
|Buy an old Sega Dreamcast for like $5.00 and harvest the fan.|
|Russian pyromaniac||09.11.2003 23:26|
|I need a fan like that.. Ive done one mod like the founder of metku mods did.. I made the same but had wrong mouse my was to old so it didint work.. so Im gonna make a new one on my MX 500 Logitech mouse.. Anyone from sweden ! Please give me a tip where to buy those little basterds !! my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Darth Bender||03.11.2003 22:19|
|Very neat! If those aren't any efficient at cooling, I'd at least say they're stylish! =) btw: Is that a Vivanco mouse? I think I have one of those suckers at home too...|
|nicest one i've ever seen. very nice|
|Very nice install. That fan is tiny. Seen them in a local computer store, they sell them as notebook northbridge fans. aprox 25mm to 30mm? Really nice. May just be the picture but the holes look un-evenly placed but way better than others I've seen. Nice Job.|
|Nice1... Those holes looks like there has always been there.|
|Like The Mouse, Nice Button Colour|
Holes look very small.
|Whoa freakin delolies - how small is that fan?!?!! That's hellasmall! What's it, like 40mm?|