|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|I love the Idea. Cut the pins, use a little sand and it will be nicer and more wereable. I had a matemathical coproces of an 3x86 for a while, but got bored of it. Try a windowed PIC (microcontroller) But be aware that it's almost impossible to put a hole trough it!|
|these have been seen by a thousend times... even properly done ones... he isn`t even cutted the pins, what a loser mod!|
|the series of keyring mods is nicht totzukriegen *g*|
|eww.... that looks like it hurts in pocket. didn't u cut the pins?|
|Funny, got one of those too, with an old Commodore 64-chip/cpu|
|big waste? terrible waste! I got some simm ram as a keychain, its nicer because it's long, so it's easier to find the keys in bag :]|
|Those things work better as a comb than a keychain|
|I want these keychains to end!!!!|
|looks like a p3 or a celeron cpu|
And may I say that thats a big waste unless the cpu is dead
|what processor is that o.O|