.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
Had some extra LED:s loitering around my room, and decided to use them before they get lost. So, this is what i made of them. :) It looks kinda ugly from behind, and i couldnt take night shots becouse of my crappy camera. But when the keyb is not upside down on the desk, you aren't able to see the LED:s, just the kewl light. I guess this is some kind of successful mod.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|I like idea !|
|That's a nice mod, but i'm interested if u led the power to your LEDs from non-computer devices....|
|I am NOT female :E|
|omg a female moder LOL|
|must be cool at night...|
|Well, it was symmetrical but one led kind of.. Got screwed while soldering, and the keyboard chip was quite big too, thats why one led is below others. And yes, im sorry about the quality of pics, its taken with my shitty 30 Euro webcam :D|
|I wish ppl would invest in a decent camera|
|Hmm, good idea, almost like a glowpad.. but not. I bet she looks cool at night|
|Decent job but please try to get better pics. You might also look into a more symetric layout of the LEDs but overall decent job.|
|We need a nightshot. This could look cool.|
|Yeah pics are ugly, but the mod is cool, and must look good. Nice idea.|