.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
Ok, this is my first attempt to do anykind of modding and there's no fancy tricks in this Chieftec case:
- Glowpad under each "foot"
- Blowhole for 92mm fan
- 4 superbright leds behind front cover door
- 5 superbright leds inside the case (as spot lights)
- 5 led fans (4 red, 1 blue)
- 2 CCFLs (red and blue, the crappy red CCFL is almost orange, I'll buy better one)
- Akasa Fan Controller Pro
I also spent few minutes to hide all loose wires in the case. At least IMHO whole case looks better than it was... If I ever have some more spare time (busy at work), I'll paint the case, both in and outside.
AMD Athlon XP2100+ / Zalman CNPS7000A
512MB DDR PC2700
GeForce Ti4200 (o/c'd to 315/595) / Zalman 80C-HP
Enermax Dual Fan 350w PSU
and usual collection of Hard disks, CD/DVD-drives, soundcards, LAN adapters etc..
CPU temperature idle/load: 41C/44C
Case temp.: 24C
All fans are running at 5 - 7 volts, so the system doesn't generate too much noise either.
PS: The first pic is taken with CCFLs off
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|How did you make the foot's|
|Oh, and I almost forgot about Nado. You forgot to tell what you were first in. Probably a bad case of being punched in the face too many tiems but I bet your first in the tree f***ing competition.|
|Awsomeness dude. Very nice gradient glow. Nice placement of the lights and fans. I liek the fact you added LEDs to the feet :D Looks cool that way. Possibly you could add a blue cold cathode under there also to give more glow? Nice glow on the front also. And yes :P, as it looks liek this is a beige case, paint it please :P Nothing too original here but super awsomeness.|
|Nice colors and led mods.|
Ni onko tuossa Akasan säätimessä lämpöanturit?
|i love chieftec! =)|
nice case mod...
|Gj, nice and colourful :) Keep up the goodwork.|
How's that Akasa Fan controller pro ?
So what if you're 1st?! o.O You've posted that almost everywhere o.O
|cool. i like it.|
btw: i'm 1st