|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|homo fargot||09.01.2004 10:55|
|james farrel eats large ammouts of dick|
|Mr x||09.01.2004 10:53|
|elliot is gay|
|Mr x||28.12.2003 08:28|
|this is kinda sterile he only added a window and 1 fan. i reckon more structual change would be for the better.|
|thanks for the info guys, im thinkking of engraving actually|
oh, ive got the LEDs and resistors etc for my keyboard mod
|Very nice and bright glow. Wiring job looks a bit messy inside though. Might try using some type of tape to wrap the wires in. Also, stealth those drives man. They look very out of place. Lastly, your window is a bit too large. Since you already have it cut, to cover up the metal, if you are good at engaving things or somethign similar like apply appliques, I would suggest overlaying such things to help detract from the rather utilitarian look of the bare metal. You caould also try painting the inside of your case which cold also help out. Overall, cool. Just need to do a few things and itll be even better.|
|i would have done the window smaller... too much metal is visible...|
|ack, beige drives! :P|
|Blu is Coo|