|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Ainaki hilpee ikkuna :D siitä tyylipisteitä|
|Thnx those comments, i do something those wires! :)|
|nice window but if i were you i would take it apart ,paint the inside with the blue paint you used on the front of case .|
cut and cap the extra wires ,the rest put behind the bays
and use wire covering
|Original window, but crasy wiring! People tell me i needed work on wiring, but you case completely justified mine, lol. Just Kill some extra cabling and wrap the rest up tightly. See what I mean? http://metku.net/modgallery/detail.php?id=966|
|Yea totally get rid of the stickers. post some nite pics|
|He's right. work on the wires. And while you're at it. get rid of all the stickers. Maybe redo the edge moulding on the front fan, looks a little rushed, it doesn't meet up as seamlessly as it should.|
|Nice case. Decent fan placement. Interesting window. Don't believe I have seen a side ways tear-drop before :P Can't tell how well your case is lighted though. I have to say this though, please, please, do something with your wires. Use some type of tape or wrapping to keep all those wires from detracting from the look of the case. Overall, only decent, but you can improve it....|