|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Can I see a pic inside the holder?|
|Hey....wonderful, that makes no sense to me.|
|Quentis : I used this guide -> http://www.arcadecontrols.com/Mirrors/www.ziplabel.com/dpadpro/snes.html|
and this driver (for win2k or xp) -> http://www.junkmachine.com/nintendo/members/ntpadxp.zip
Hope this helps.
|Vorlo! You must teach me how to do that! Ive been looking into it and havent found any reliable sources. Please drop me an email, or post it here where eveyrone could see! firstname.lastname@example.org|
|That is one clean adaptor. Simple, good looking and fuctional. 5 out of 5.|
|Can you really play games with that?|