|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|neet. i made the same mod to my TV-card's IR|
|Taht is not supposed to eb a fan whole |
check out the whole case under cases and read the mods to come:)
|Whats the point of having two fans but only one fan hole that doesn't cover both?|
|actually i thought it would cut down on reception but it didnt so i was plesantly surprized i didnt have holesaws available and since i am on a rather tight budget i had to do what i could with what i had |
btw u got msn dood i e-mail me if u do firstname.lastname@example.org
|Doesn't the parmanent marker ink cut down on the range of the remote??? Also holesaws make it easy to cut out round pieces of plexi, less filing. Not a bad idea though. I have an externam IR reciever too. but I'm not sure the tuner card is gonna stay in this case or I'd have moded it behind my intake grille a long time ago. Again, good job.|