|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Älä masennu palautteesta, täällä on totuttu vaan niin über mageisiin vehkeisiin, ettei perushieno riitä. Hyvä alku modausuralla!|
4 pistettä multa. Kaapelit kuntoon, niin sullahan on hieno kotelo!
|toi on kyl aika nätti mun mielestä. mistä ostit noi neon putket tai kylmä katodit mitä onkaa?|
some wire management done, a Uv -cathode added and so on. Now i'm looking for Uv -reactive wire-management-cable-tube.
|CLEAN UP THAT WIRE MESS!|
Im 15 and my case got 10 times less mess!!!
But OK if you clean the mess up :D
|I like it except wires everywhere. clean that up and you have a nice mod here. if you leave the cclf the way you have them i would add a blue fan down below to go with the green and blue in the upper half. A little paint inside and this is one sweet machine. Great start and have fun with it. a 3 for now but clean it up and it becomes a 4|
|duh, but it's my very first mod :D|
|"but the best a 14-year-old boy could set up."|
I dont agree.
But its nice.
Just one suggestion - wire managment!!!!!
|actually, not bad. just swap the places between blue and green cclf and make some more mods intoit.|