|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|"loki_ac2003 -- how in god's name did u manage to put a window on a hard drive? does it still work? 5/5 just for that!"|
okay, dude, did you miss the boat? HDD windows aren't really that new or that hard to do. bit-tech.net has had an article on doing just that for months, if not years. for cryin out loud, man, do your research before you act like it's just 'the greatest thing since the invention of the CD drive'
|instead of putting money on the case you might wanna consider to get a new monitor+mouse+keyboard...|
|LOVE the color !!|
|Why, are you a skater dude? it's just a ragged out case, way too messy dude, even if it's supposed to be :P.|
you must surely go on and mod a lot more :).
it's a nice beginning though, so keep up the work!
|I found modding articles on line |
so desided to try it on an old hd
used some silicone i had for repairing fish tanks
it worked and is still working for 2 years ???
bet if i tryed it again it wouldn't.
|how in god's name did u manage to put a window on a hard drive? does it still work? 5/5 just for that!|
|Everything looks pretty good. Awesome paintjob. 2/5 for that...external fan (wth) and no 3/4 shot from primary window side|