|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Decent cable management (it is out of the way) but the wires are still multicolored and exposed... the front switches don't seem to go with the mod. Cant tell if this is stock paint (looks like it). |
Decent/good intro mod, still needs some touch up on the details, and this will be a strong mod. 3/5
|very sexy window ;)nice and clean, gotta love the blue, i don't really like how u have ur switches above ur CD drives... 4/5|
|This is hot:p|
|love what the cclf does to the floppy. 4/5|
|the ccfl is from coolermaster and thnx for the comments|
|Great blue color. What cathode is that? Beautiful cutting. Good job. Simple but looks totally kickass. 4/5|
|And there was a time where Quentis agrees with Epeli. Nice looking window, i love your case.|
|Mean and Clean :)|
|and there was a time that people didnt judge other peoples creations if they self didnt know how to built nice looking case|
|nice!! not too colorful!! does`nt look like a damn spaceship and kind of "desing" case :D 5/5|
|There was once a time that people still made some really mods......|