|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
This is office & desk section. NO MODS NEEDED!
What a cool mod. But there did you buy the adapter?
Bye from another danish citizen ;)
P.S I own a desk just like yours :P
|hello where buy you your the 230 V taubes with 12dc adaptor? |
|Stop Dissing you noobs|
|2fast4you: try doing what unliving suggested and put the light between the keyboard tray and the desk surface. It will also then serve a useful purpose (lighting up keyboard).|
|It will remain a mystery until I reveal the project I'm working on.|
|I know it look badly. but i realy don't know where I shall put the cc so It give a coller effeckt? you guys are welcome too give me some ideas.... :) |
jZ: which idea did I gave you??
|*Gave me an idea... sorry|
|It's not cool but it gave me and idea for my future project, thanks!|
|Quentis- New Qball||16.05.2004 16:45|
|Boring...... nothing special, try to make a mod next time.|
|real weak! Wouldnt be cooler to put the cc on the sliding keyboard table to iluminate and possibly make the keyboard glow !!?|