|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|What's that card? I found one but don't know what it actually is? :D Rage fury ultimate 2000 megaleet pro?|
|i like how you called them wire couplers. If i called them that instead of 'zip/wire-ties' i would have so many people confused at me.|
|i did the same to my first generation all-in-wonder radeon, the fan started sounding nasty one night and i thought i had a hdd head crash(never had one so didnt know what it would sound like). i think i have a vantec iceberQ aluminum cooler on it now.|
i gave it up to my little bro since i wanted a newer radeon but couldnt afford another AIW one.
|oo my god you put on a heatsink and a fan!! damn man your 1337.|
|LEEETZORZ u know how to change a vga chip hs OMFG!|
|wow? you changed the heatsink and fan? tumbs up for you ;)|
1 / 5
|if you look at the last pics you can see that there's a much larger heatsink on it then was before|
haven't really tried oc-ing it i just wanted it to stop it's annoying sound.
it's a rather old card so not much point in doing some heavy cooling mods on it
it's from the first radeon series :D
|ok, you only chenged the fan?|
|Quentis-New Qball||19.05.2004 23:54|
|Looks good, probably works good. 2/5|
|I have done it a few years before.|
Well, my vga card hadn't had a cooler.
|you could always use some thermal epoxy you know ;)|
|can u OC the card better now???|