Non-computer related, jokes etc.
Owner: Milk Dud
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
I got bored while in physics class so I got a hold of an exacto knife and cut me a hole in my 3ring binder and my friends joked around that I should stick plexi glass in the hole, put a picture, and stick an LED on it. So, I put tape on, drew a picture, and stuck an LED to a 9 volt battery (b.t.w. it is true what they say about sticking too much volts into an LED mine got really hot)and we have a "mod"
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|Well, i just had one of these. I cutted a little window and I placed a piece of cd-cover. I scratched the window to be foggy, then i placed some sunny-bright leds and my name on the window, voila! It was good, but a little messy from inside.|
|Take a look here before u make any more LED mods:|
|Nice binder man! TRUE ARTWORK! I believe this could be a new trend, modding school folders! Nice! I will start working on mine and then we can start our own trend : P|
|ITS AWESOME but I think you ahould add another.|
|Mild Dud||20.05.2004 01:47|
|All I could find around the house was the 9v. Eventually it blew the led but oh well|
|Quentis-New Qball||19.05.2004 23:27|
|Well, a typical led takes 2-3 volts. 9v is overkill. |