|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
This is office & desk section. NO MODS NEEDED!
|Good work making a clean desk area, I think I should do my desk, it would look so much nicer. Just one of those things that I've never gotten around too..... Perhaps a good weekend project. Nice clean job though, 5/5 very proffessional.|
|thats good to know :- P|
are you blind or something?
"Japala .:admin 24.05.2004 14:23
Desk shots don't need mods"
I am about 185cm long and i fit into my room fine :)
|he must be a midget|
|Where's the mod??? U have just started cleaning up your wires. for wires u just need some tiewraps. Wireless sucks|
|Still no front panel like i already told u. but okey thats not why i make this commment this time. It looks incredibably clean, i will never ever have the same!! LoL, i got to many cables and im to lazy to do some work. nice job. |
Ps _ u never hit with your head on the roof?? it looks very low.
|Japala .:admin||24.05.2004 14:23|
|Desk shots don't need mods. If you have modded your desk or the area, we want to see the results but we don't require mods in this part of the gallery. |
|No it is not a mod, but i dont see too many mods in this section.|
|nice cleanup.. but is it a mod?|