|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|olen miettinyt kuinka tuollainen tehdään...voitko kertoa sähköpostiini (email@example.com) miten tuollainsen saa tehtyä??|
|Not so ugly :] but the point is that it works ;) can u tell what parts did u use? From me 5/5 for invention (not buying ready-to-plug one from shop)|
|5/5 on the Macgiver scale.|
|5/5, nice to see people making there own stuff rather than just buying it ;)|
|Quentis-Qball Mode||29.05.2004 00:27|
|Thats really ghetto and for some reason, I actually like how it looks. Very industrial like, the screw part is also a welcome change from the normal connections. 2/5|
|You connect the fans to the screws on top of the card. (second pic) |
Speed of the fans can be adjusted from those trimmers.
|how does it work? do you cool the resistors or what?|