|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|wow this looks nice =D 5/5|
|dj eye con||04.06.2004 08:06|
|looks nice... 3/5|
|very nice man i give 5 for that that rubber is nice looking coz its cutted that :)|
|ååå... aika möyhee|
|what kind of case is it? how many 3.5 are there?|
|This mod is 100% own-made! No stock-parts (only AVC fans is buyed)|
|nice clean and simple. 4/5. looks like u still have lots of room in there . put some more fans.(i'm a big fan of fans of allsizes bgut don't let that influence you ;))|
|Quentis i was talking about my pc =P|
|Quentis- Qball Mode||03.06.2004 06:05|
|Ratman...who said its completely modded? It looks pretty stock to me. Well, back to your fans. They look great from upclose and afar. Silence and cooling is the goal, and it looks like you did a pretty good job. Running on 5volts? Looks kind of wierd, with the cuts all around. Im not sure how I feel about that. But either way, well done. 3/5|
|Yep not a perfect mod, but like u say very quiet.. i need that also, i can hear my pc when im on the otherside of my house LoL. Such big cases are great to mod.. i really need a new one. this is completely modded. I would like to see some pics from the inside.|
|Really nice and clean |
4 points for that ;)