|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|I think the fans are there to cool the radiator and remove warm air from the case. Not overkill at all. As long as you slow the fans down with a rheobus. 4/5 so far. keep it up.|
|U know that just one fan in the ceiling of ur case cools better than loads of fans?... Well its true... find the benchmark somewhere... This is pure overkill... Its funny though and I guess its just for fun more than for fuctionality...|
|The whole theme of this case is TOO BIG and TOO MUCH.|
I wanted a clean case with little or no bolt-on, pre-modded crap. I have a nice pre-modded case, but it's nothing but an assembly. I wanted the true experience of making a true custom computer. Only then can I take real pride in saying "I Built This!"
I plan on using mostly UV, so only the UV components show.
This gives me more flexibility on color schemes.
All the fans are clear only or plain black.
Click on my site and go to "Work-Log" to see where I'm at today. I post mods and changes at least twice a week.
|looks well done, but is it really necessary? i like 120s too, but whoa. 5 for the quality though.|
|You look like youre out to do some professional modding. Everything looks really clean so far. Would like to see it completed, please dont ruin it with ubertacky lights :( 3/5|
|nice very nice! cant wait to see it done|