Non-computer related, jokes etc.
.: All mods by owner...
| Story: |
I just used vinyl dye to color this old floppy box black. I outlined it in red, and colored the seperators black and red. I use it now for CD's and it can store up to 26 slim jewel cases. The flash makes the red look pink, but it isn't even close to that in real life.
let me know what you think.
|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
Splinter_cell: He took something old, modified it, and used it for a different purpose. How about you don't downvote people for mods that are innovative.
|good idea, i'm off to dig out my ole 5.25in floppy boxes|
|why did you post this. 1/5|
you are a great genius
Good job for the invention of technicolor
|Ratman, did you read the story?|
It's basic but it looks cool.
|Nice to use old stuff! But i dont really like the colour loL. 3/5|
|Pretty basic. 2/5|