|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|The speakers arnt upside down, I just flipped the metal brakcet around for wall mount.|
When the final case is done there wont be to much blue. Behind the grill you will see Green fans so it will be broken up.
|ur speakers r upside down. i got the same one logitech z-640 5.1..i think u've go the 2.1..but ur modd looks excelent 4/5|
|It looks good its just a bit to much blue if you know what i mean mybe differant colours on the grill 4/5|
|Oh and BTW I painted it to a mirror finish also. Check out the log.|
|I got the Acrylic rods from www.usplastic.com|
If you want to see more of the case check out www.b-storm.net Its project "Lighten Up" found on the main page on the right hand side.
|SWEEEET JOB! 5/5 where did u get them?|
|5 from me.|
|Ok, it´s very cool, but I think it´s little to simple, but all single case mods are like that. I wait that you do the rest of your case, then it´s perfect. |