|Click the thumbnails for larger images.|
1. Only comments please. More technical questions etc. should be directed to MetkuMods forums.
2. Using vulgar or abusive language, cursing or swearing is prohibited! Lets try to keep this clean.
3. Comments in ENGLISH and FINNISH ONLY! Anything else will be deleted.
4. Unique or not, I like to see the mod. "Seen that" etc. posts will be deleted.
5. Comments that comment about other comments will get com... deleted!
People like different things so lets keep the comments professional and if possbile encouraging. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell what you really feel about the mod but usually that means more than one word.
|that is cool. thoroughly useless but nevertheless cool!|
i do, however, wish to convey my dismay at you destroying a he man sword! if anybody is thinking of doing the same with a 'thundercats' sword, post here and i will fund the mod in exchange for the sword. hell, i'll even build it for you myself......
|visit my website and hear the samples.|
|thats cool, i think, btw what does light sound like. |
and really: "any" price, i still have mine. it kicks ass!!
|yes, totally right. the so called "Lichthörgerät" could be a useful helper for blind people!|
|Is this so blind people know they left the light on so they don't run up there electric bill ? |
|that is insanely cool. Hearable light. Such beauty! I think everyone else is a bunch of electronic-philistines!|
|you idiot ! you crushed an original he-man sword ...|
a collector would pay every price.
and what for ? to make light hearable ! you FOOL !
|make light hearable..................|
|Weird, I say.|